Our Partnership with LPL
Our Independence, Your Advantage
About LPL Financial
LPL Financial is one of the leading financial services companies and the largest independent broker/dealer in the nation*. For more than four decades, the firm has served as an enabling partner, supporting financial advisors in their goals of protecting and growing their clients’ wealth. A chief objective of LPL Financial is to reduce the complexity of running a financial services practice so advisors can focus on what they do best - help their clients attain their financial goals and fulfill their dreams.
With headquarters on both coasts, LPL Financial supports financial advisors in helping their clients by offering a robust mix of services and tools such as:
- Enabling technology
- Comprehensive clearing and compliance services
- Practice management programs and training
- Independent research
LPL Financial understands that providing Americans with objective investment advice is critical to their financial security. Because the firm has no proprietary products to sell, LPL financial advisors are able to make informed recommendations based on objective research and each clients individual needs.
The firm’s mission is clear:
We believe that objective financial guidance is a fundamental need for everyone. We enable our customers to focus on what they do best—create the personal, long-term client relationships that are the foundation for turning life’s aspirations into financial realities.
Thousands of financial advisors nationwide rely on LPL Financial to help meet their clients’ financial needs. They do so by using the firm’s tools and resources that help them discover their clients’ priorities, dreams, and passions; analyze and develop financial plans that support every stage of their clients’ lives; and make product recommendations that put clients on the path to pursuing their goals.
- The LPL Financial SIPC Membership provides account protection up to a maximum of $500,000 per customer, of which $250,000 may be claims for cash. An explanatory brochure is available at www.sipc.org.
- Additionally, through London Insurers, LPL Financial accounts have additional securities protection to cover the net equity of customer accounts up to an overall aggregate firm limit of $575,000,000 subject to conditions and limitations.
- The account protection applies when an SIPC member firm fails financially and is unable to meet obligations to securities clients, but it does not protect against losses from the rise and fall in the market value of investments
For more information about LPL Financial, visit www.lpl.com.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.